Monday, 5 March 2012

Bzzzt | Diane Kordas 18-Karat Rose Gold Diamond Lightning Bolt Earrings



Knock.
There is no way.
Knock.
Seriously. No.
Knock.
Fuck no. No no and no.
Knock.
I'm gonna kill her.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Clatter. Tchickkk. Swoosh.


"What do you want Clara?"

"Oh come on Ethan, we're gonna be late!"

Slam!


"Ethan, open the door!" Pound. Pound. "Mom's gonna be mad at you for this!"


"Let her do her worst!"

Creak. Rustle. Poof.


...


Knock knock knock.


"I'm not going!"

"Ethan Francisco Lavar, you are going to class today and that is final."

"No!"

Crash! Slam! Bash!


"I'm not going to tell you again Ethan. Now get out of bed this instant. You're going to make Clara late as well."

...
...
...

"No."
...
...
...

Bzzzzzzzzzt.
...
...

Click. Click. Rumble. Zoooom.


...


"Hey mom, where'd you get the taser?"


(photo via Net-A-Porter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment