Thursday, 12 January 2012

Police | Mr. Kate Screw You Ring in Rose



God what a night.

I sat in the car waiting for something interesting to pop up on the police scanner. The hot chocolate Jane made for me wasn't enough to subdue the cold. The dryness bit my eyes and I had to shut them tightly to stop from twitching.

What I saw next, I didn't quite expect.

A girl, 18 by the (ahem) looks of her, stood naked right in front of the car's headlights like a deer. The only thing she wore was a red bracelet on her right wrist. Her feet were bleeding from the sharp prominences of the road. She squinted against the light and seemed to stare me down.

And I just kind of.. sat there. Honestly, how often do you get put into these situations?

Well I did eventually get out. I asked her what she was doing out in this cold (like that). She didn't answer me. She just flipped me off and sprinted away.

I think I could faintly hear her voice in the distance, shouting "Fuck the police."

I just sat back in the driver's seat and shut the door. Took another swig of the hot chocolate and thought,

Kids these days..



(photo via MrKate.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment