Sunday, 29 January 2012

Save Me | Eddie Borgo Rose Gold-Plated Spiked Urn Necklace



Maybe one day you'll see things my way. You'd understand why it had to end this way, even after all the shit we went through together. The guns and bullets weren't worth it anymore. And fuck all that bullshit about it being justified. It's not justified at all. I did something immoral and there's no excuse for that. How could I ever expect you to understand.. God it's just.. I wish you weren't so.. So good. It makes the guilt trip that much harder to overcome. But it's not your fault, of course. It was always my ideas that got us in trouble. My idiocy that left me with dust. I guess I'm sorry. You know I'm really not though, don't you? The jobs are more difficult without you always correcting me, feeding me the rule book. You're the real hero, you know? Guess I'm the new villain ... My ride's here. Don't mind if I take some of you with me. Maybe one day you'll save me too.




(photo via Net-A-Porter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment