Sunday, 2 June 2013

Hurt | Lonely Grape High Waist Brief




You made me a promise. And because you broke it, you made me feel. You made me more human than I've ever been since I was born. The penetrating and dismantling of the space in between. It was full of tension and hesitation and wanting to reach out and tear the buttons off your shirt, but it's just space. Space that we breathe into until there's no oxygen left, until we can't help but fall into each other with lips crashing first. You're trying to fix what I tried to fix. Will you succeed in what I failed do to because I'll let you? And how will I know you won't make me run again. Others can't wait as you do for the moment when I'm ready to let myself go first. When morning comes and I awake from your white sheets glowing in the sunshine, I'll do my best to stay because they can't do that thing I need you to do. But you broke your promise once before the credits rolled. And the end of the story lies far beyond words in black.


(photo via bonadrag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment